Monday, May 12, 2008

Great Moments in Celebrity History: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Wed

What's the scientific formula for crazy?

Just when I thought love couldn’t exist in the celebrity world along comes the union of crazy herself Mariah/Mimi/MooMoo/E=MC² Carey and Nick Cannon-I-Get-Some-Attention-By Marrying-A-High-Profile-Celebrity. It warms my heart to see two people who obviously care for each other and have thought long and hard before entering the sacred institution of marriage. I love that they are not afraid to show their love despite a world that has and will continue to unfairly judge them. I have decided to take the high road and congratulate the happy couple on what will surely be weeks of wedded bliss. Despite my exhilaration, I am left with a giant problem: what do I get them for a wedding gift? What do you get a woman who has everything and a man who will soon acquire a considerable chunk of that everything. It's a problem I believe many of you will be facing so, after doing some Einstein like thinking, I have come up with a list of suggestions that I hope will help.

  • A commemorative plate with a photo of the happy couple on it (Please make sure the plate is plastic as we know that Mariah has had trouble with crockery in the past).
  • Clothing that fits.
  • An emancipation machine.
  • Some backing singers who do not sing her parts during live performances.
  • A signed photo of her favourite artist, Mariah Carey.
  • A signed alimony check of his favourite meal ticket, Mariah Carey.
  • A computer so she can load the wedding video up on "YouTube, YouTube." Listen to the song Touch My Body if you don't get that one.
  • A cake baked out of rainbows and smiles with marzipan butterflies and glitter edging. Mariah: Did someone say cake!
  • For him - A good attorney. For her - A good doctor (You just know that Madam Crazy is gonna end up having another breakdown soon).
  • A Hello Kitty Toaster (It was a wedding after all).

For more Mimi madness visit her Official Site

2 comments:

fanny fairweather said...

A bullet (or two)?

Myfizzypop said...

i love what you've done to Nick Cannons name there in the first sentence. hahahahahaha