In honour of Yoko's ascension to purveyor of all things not Heather, I've compiled a small list of details about our beloved Yoko which I hope convey just a small sense of what Ms. Ono, the myth, the woman, the artist, is really about.
- Contrary to popular belief, Yoko did not break up the Beatles. However, she was responsible for the demise of Blue. Now you know why all those rumours of a comeback have never come to fruition
- Yoko believes everything is art - except anything Paul McCartney has done in the last 30 years. That includes Pegleg Mills.
- Yoko insisted upon referring to the remains of the World Trade Center as installation art.
- Yoko is the responsible for one of life's most puzzling questions: What came first - The egg or the Yoko?
- Yoko refers to John Lennon's son as an art project gone wrong. No wonder he had salt water in eyes.
- Yoko's first born Kyoko recently worked with Janet Jackson on her album Discipline. Yoko, it's me!
- Yoko influences include Russian avant-garde art of 1920s, Japanese conceptual poetry of the 1940s and the 2006 Lindsay Lohan comedy Just My Luck.