Friday, April 18, 2008

Lesson #3 - Things Robyn Is Doing Right Now

I love Robyn. I really do. She’s like the Gumby of pop music, able to move through different worlds with her trusty orange horse while avoiding the evil grasp of box headed men. Ok, so maybe she’s nothing like Gumby (Although the clip for With Every Heartbeat does look a lot like the show) but I like the idea. I often think about what Robyn is doing at random moments and recently I have actually been having visions, giving me a tiny glimpse into her life. I liken my psychic ability to those of John Edward and Allison Dubois except unlike their abilities, mine are real and at the very least, able to genuinely help people. My powers are still in their infancy so my findings are often brief but I am able to share with you, at this very exact moment, what Robyn is doing right now:
  • Being Swedish
  • Despite knowing better, she's wasting her time on a bum like you.
  • Knitting you mittens and making you pie. Or making you mittens and knitting you pie (My vision was a bit foggy).
  • Pressing trigger not pressing people button.
  • Annoyed that Posh Spice stole her hairstyle glory. Why isn't it called the Robyn Bob?
  • In denial about her role in The Lord Of The Rings.
  • Working out how much more mileage she can get from her last album.
  • Curled up in a basket, cleaning her paws and playing with a ball of wool.
  • Sitting in the backseat of her car waiting to jack you off. What are you waiting for?

BZZZ! Is it a bee? no, it's just Robyn

No comments: